RFID in logistics
Logistics is an industry for which one of the first radio frequency identification systems was developed. This technology not only extends to the warehouse level, but also allows you to optimize the supply chain as a whole.
When using the integrated RFID system, the product is clearly controlled at all levels of promotion: reception, placement, delivery. The system creates, marks out a new virtual warehouse and adjusts the location of storage locations. The use of RFID tagging of goods facilitates the inventory process.
RFID technology features:
1. Real-time supply chain management (using web access)
2. Optimization of outbound and inbound logistics
3. Automation of business processes in a warehouse network
4. Organization of a control and management system for warehouse access
5. In-warehouse transport equipment navigation