- large registration distance among RFID tags of this type;
- work on metal and dielectric surfaces;
- magnetic or bolt mount on a metal surface;
- shockproof and dustproof housing IP-65;
- integrated solutions using PatchTag have been developed that solve the problems of identifying and recording the movement of rail and road transport, and automating production processes.
The PatchTag is one of the record holders in the range of registration among the packaged universal tags mounted on metal objects and is used for transport logistics (marking cars, containers, trains, pallets, industrial automation).
The currently available PatchTag is designed for mounting on any type of surface. But its main indicators (range and stability of registration) when mounted on a metal surface are significantly improved. Such a label is successfully used in the most adverse conditions, including for the dynamic identification of pallets, containers and cars. Identification systems built using this tag will have a greater margin of safety compared to other systems. Antennas and readers can be located at a significantly greater distance from the tag, which will allow you to use RFID technology more efficiently.
|Access Password (bits)|
|Kill Password (bits)|
|Tag registration distance (m)|
|Marked item material|
|Water and dust proof|