RFID in the clothing and footwear trade
RFID technology at Fashion Retail
Compared to “traditional” barcodes, the use of RFID technology will allow you to count hundreds of items per minute, and the units to be identified do not have to be visible to the reader directly, since identification is made with the same accuracy and at a distance.
RFID technology optimizes business processes at every stage from production to the end consumer.
Benefits of marking products with RFID tags:
- No direct line of sight or contact with the reader required for data collection
- RFID tags provide fast and accurate data collection
- RFID tags are suitable for use in aggressive environments and can be read through paint, dirt, water, steam, wood, plastic, etc.
- RFID tags cannot be faked
- It is possible to write additional product parameters to the RFID tag memory, or change existing ones