RFID for infectious hospital departments
Organization of an automated RFID system begins with the labeling of each element of the anti-plague suit with RFID tags. All the strategically important nodes of the department are equipped with RFID equipment, and the corresponding software is integrated into the hospital information system.
The RFID solution provides:
1. Automatic recording of PPE and control of completeness anywhere in the hospital
2. Identification of the health worker equipped in a protective suit
3. Online monitoring of employee movements
4. Monitoring compliance with working hours
5. Monitoring the movement of medical instruments