RFID for industrial automation
The use of RFID-technologies in a complex way affects the internal production processes, as a consequence of which the results of the entire enterprise are improved:
- Production cycle control systems on conveyors (jit / jis). An RFID tag is used as an electronic passport of an object and operations.
- Logistics of inventories, accounting of raw materials used. Objects marked with RFID tags are taken into account during any movements.
- Personification of operations on the conveyor. The RFID tag contains information about who worked with the marked object.
- Optimization of costs from downtime, monitoring of actual production dates. Real-time production line monitoring system.
- Monitoring the use of counterfeit components. Reputation protection in situations caused by the use of non-original components.
- Warehouse optimization.
- FIFO principles implemented.