- specially adapted for use in libraries;
- an integrated library solution has been developed to use these RFID tags. It is implemented in full or in part, solving individual library tasks: inventory, protection against theft, automatic book issuance, self-service of readers;
- RFID tags are attached to the book in two ways: on the page itself or on the spine of the book;
- modification for rare and valuable books developed;
- RFID tags and equipment are manufactured in Russia.
The BiblioTag Duo tag is intended for marking archival documents and books of various thicknesses. When marking library collections and archives, it is used as an identifier of publications and a means of protection against unauthorized removal outside the territory.
|Access Password (bits)
|Kill Password (bits)
|Tag registration distance (m)
|Marked item material