- 3D reading mode;
- The maximum width of the check-in area (distance between counters) is up to 1.4 m;
- Alarm signaling – light and sound;
- Number of racks 2 pcs.;
- Time of continuous work – 24/7;
- Reading the anti-theft sign;
- False alarm sensor;
- Counter of passes;
- The function of keeping statistics on passes and alarms.
Portal HF Reader
The portal HF reader is designed to create a registration area for objects marked with radio frequency tags, in the form of a passage in the coverage area of the reader racks. It gives an alarm signal in the absence of a permissive sign recorded in the radio-frequency tag of the accounting object located in the reader’s coverage area.