- The maximum number of simultaneously registered RFID tags in books is 10;
- Reading distance of radio frequency tags – up to 0.3 m;
- Operating time – unlimited;
- Working together with ABIS;
- Reading and writing tags using the Danish Data Model;
- Installation and removal of the anti-theft sign.
Desktop reader RST-BOOKOS HF
Desktop reader RST-BOOKOS HF is designed for registration objects marked with radio frequency tags.Together with the installed software, it allows programming and reading RFID tags. Together with ABIS, it allows registering visitors using their personal RFID cards (library cards), accepting and lending books, and exchanging data with an automated library information system.