- The maximum number of simultaneously registered RFID tags in books is 10;
- Reading distance of radio frequency tags – up to 0.3 m;
- Time of continuous work – 24/7;
- Issuance and return of accounting objects;
- Connection to ABIS via SIP2 protocol;
- Identifying a reader by a library card with a supported type of radio frequency tags;
- Reading and writing tags using the Danish Data Model;
- Viewing the list of accounting objects in the hands of the reader;
- The ability to print a list of accounting objects issued, returned to the library and in the hands of the reader;
- Installation and removal of the anti-theft sign;
- LED illumination of the station, depending on the operation being performed;
- Voice guidance of ongoing operations;
- Support for Russian and English graphical interface;
- Support for Russian and English voice guidance.
Desktop book dispensing station
The desktop book dispensing station is designed to register issued and returned books, archival files and similar products marked with RFID tags, as well as readers by their personal RFID cards (library cards).